The Rose of Sharon Partnership Opportunities: –
We offer platforms for our partners to collaborate with us in solving the issues that affect widows and orphans through the provision of free services such as:
Healthcare Services –
- Assistance in promoting healthier lifestyles
- Supply/donation of medications and other health care products
- Corporate partnership with healthcare institutions for the free treatments of widows and orphans.
- Free eye health services
- Information technology capacity building for widows, their children and orphans
- Donation of learning aids such as computers and other gadgets to support the education of widows’ children and orphans
- Mobile technology
Human Capital Development/Training –
- Enterprise development training
- Skills acquisition and vocational training
- Agribusiness (farming, fishery, piggery, poultry, etc.)
- Donation of machineries/equipment e.g., sewing machines
- Donation of farmlands and other tools for positioning ROSF beneficiaries better for success.
Responsible individuals are welcome to mentor our beneficiaries in the areas of their interest.